Success Group International is here to provide you with the latest guidance and resources to help you manage your business and support your team throughout this crisis. We will continue to update this page as more information and resources become available so check back frequently.
NOTE: While we’ll be updating this page as more resources become available, always be sure to check your local and state recommendations, as well as the CDC recommendations, as both can change rapidly.
This letter was designed for our members as a starting point to let their customers know they’re open for business by one of our 100+ vetted, Vendor Partners. Do your customers know you’re considered an essential service? Make sure they do.
- UPDATED April 15: What you need to know: CARES Act and PPP Legislations SGI Breakdown of what you need to know about the legislation.
- UPDATED April 13: What you need to know: Families First Coronavirus Response Act (HR 6201) SGI Breakdown of what you need to know about the legislation.
- April 6: Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan Canadian Members – link to Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan Website
- Continually Updated: SGI Compilation of Essential Service Designations by StateContinually updated Google Sheet of information by state about essential service designations.
- March 20: White House Identifies “Critical Infrastructure Workers”
- March 19: EEOC: Employers Now May Take Employees’ Temperatures
- OSHA Coronavirus Booklet
- CDC Handwashing Guide
- CDC Prevent Illness
- Small Business Administration Disaster Assistance Loans for Small Businesses Announcement
- Small Business Administration Disaster Assistance page
- US Chamber of Commerce – Surviving the Coronavirus: Resources for Small Business
- National Governors Association listing of State Action
- Workshare Program Information to allow for reduced employee hours rather than layoffs
- Panel Discussion on Covid-19: MARCH 19 – Watch SGI President, Rebecca Cassel, leads a panel discussion with fellow members Jimmie Dale, Tim Bouldin, and Gus Antos to discuss practical ways they are dealing with the COVID-19 disruption in their businesses.
- Leading Through Adversity: Jared Dean, Roofers Success International Coach at SGI, gives a few quick pointers on things to think about when leading your team during this trying time.
In this time of uncertainty and change, there is one thing that is certain, we are here for YOU, the Independent Contractor. We are 930 member companies strong, we are nimble, we are able to adjust quickly to market changes, and collectively we have some of the best, most successful minds in the industry working together to figure out the challenges that may come. We’ve been doing this for over 20 years and have seen the market fall and be plentiful. Remember, YOU ARE ESSENTIAL.